Muscle Synergy 402 grams
- Shipping Weight: 2lbs
- Manufactured by: Beverly International
The Only Nitric Oxide Solution A Bodybuilder Will Ever Need.
Muscle Synergy isn’t just a catchy name! It’s a description of what the product really does for your muscles. The l-citrulline and l-arginine work together to give you the strongest Nitric Oxide (NO) effect. NO serves as a signaling molecule that causes dilation of blood vessels, which increases blood flow. More blood flowing means more nutrients going to your muscles. And that helps them become even larger when you train. Nicotinic acid further enhances your pump. L-arginine and HMB work together to preserve your muscle even under the most severe conditions of training…and the creatine in combination with HMB delivers a much greater effect together than they could individually.
Muscle Synergy is a powerful next-generation formula based on science and proven in real-world application. Each serving of Muscle Synergy gives you a uniquely powerful “lift” in three ways:
1. Free form L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and L-Ornithine dramatically boost nitric oxide levels. Benefits of increased nitric oxide include:
- • Increased pump and vascularity
- • Increased muscle growth and strength
- • Speeds recovery from intense exercise
- • Increased stamina
2. Creatine and HMB in researched based ratios and amounts promote increased lean muscle mass and strength and suppress muscle breakdown after training (anticatabolic).
3. Free form glycine and ornithine, as well as l-arginine and nicotinic acid (niacin) have been shown to have positive effects on natural growth hormone release.
We know that you want real muscle tissue growth and you want harder, longer lasting pumps, increased strength, and endurance. We also know that after you’ve increased your muscle tissue, you need to maintain it! Since 2002, Muscle Synergy has been giving ‘hard gainers’ and ‘easy gainers’ alike fantastic results. It uniquely supports gaining and keeping muscle from multiple angles. No other product on the market addresses those two distinct processes.